Posted on April 18th, 2009
Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN) 20 will take place at Drift 21 and the Academiegebouw of Utrecht University on the 5th of February 2010.
- 2010-02-18: Call for paper submissions available
- 2010-02-18: Photos available
- 2010-02-18: Slides keynote speaker available
- 2010-01-20: Overall programme has been added
- 2010-01-12: CLIN 20 will be an Internet free conference: no wifi will be available to focus on the meeting
- 2010-01-12: Note for speakers: talks are 20 minutes including questions; poster boards fit portrait A0 posters
- 2010-01-12: Registration open
- 2009-12-17: Accepted talks and posters published
- 2009-09-04: Call for abstracts published
- 2009-04-18: CLIN 20 web site on-line
This year’s invited speaker will be Bernardo Huberman who is a Senior Fellow at HP Labs and director of the Social Computing Lab at HP Labs.
STIL thesis prize
From 2009, STIL will sponsor a prize for an MA thesis that describes high quality research in computational linguistics or its applications. This prize of 1000 euro will be awarded for the first time during CLIN20 in Utrecht, and from that time on a yearly basis during the CLIN meetings. More information can be found here.
- Paola Monachesi – P dot Monachesi@uu.nl
- Eline Westerhout – E dot N dot Westerhout@uu.nl
- Thomas Markus – Thomas dot Markus@phil.uu.nl
with support of Joost Bastings, Coert van Gemeren, Ronald de Haan, Emiel van Miltenburg, and Bas Mulders.